: the art and science of preparing a custom medication for a single patient.
The Best Prescription Products Tailored Exactly to Your Needs
Don’t feel like you have to settle for a less than ideal product if you have allergies, need a more exact dose, or a pet who needs medication. We combine years of experience with the most up-to-date compounding technology to formulate the exact strength and dosage you need.
Our friendly staff is happy to discuss using any custom ingredients that you need or need to avoid! We understand unique prescription needs, and we are willing to spend time discussing your medication questions or concerns.
Compounding is available Monday – Friday with pickup also available on Saturday.
Since each compound is made specifically for you, the typical turnaround time is 3 business days. Refills should be called in at least 3 business days in advance to accommodate your in store pick up. If you need refills from you doctor or need the medication mailed to you, then please call at least 7 days in advance to avoid any lapses in medication.
Emergency fills for urgent needs, like antibiotics or new prescriptions for seizure medications, can usually be expedited for same day pickup if called in early enough by the prescriber.
Tailored to your needs
Common Types of Compounds Offered
- Hormone replacement therapy for men and women in a variety of dosage forms
- Veterinary pet medications
- Formulations include liquids, tiny tablets, capsules, transdermal creams, and even treats!
- Flavoring is available free of charge. Some of our most popular flavors include tuna, chicken, beef, marshmallow, apple, and tutti-frutti!
- Allergen-free medications
- We can help you avoid many common fillers and additives like polyethylene glycol, alcohols, dyes, lactose, gluten, corn, and mammalian derived products (alpha-gal allergens).
- Just be sure to give us a full list of your allergies!
- Vegetarian capsules
- Liquid medications for children or those with difficulty swallowing tablets or capsules. Flavoring at no additional charge.
- Topical pain medications
- Troches (orally dissolving products)
- Many dermatology preparations
- Pre-procedure numbing ointments
- “Magic Mouthwash”
- Market shortage items